DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be selling my Thunderbird and was browsing the the TCCOA.com. It's a Thunderbird/Cougar site just like DI.net.

Noticed alot of good deals on Tbirds and I think it's a poor place to advertise. Most if not all of those guys already have another Tbird, hence the poor buying and selling of whole cars. Especially nice ones.

I mean how many Intrepid owners, want another Intrepid? I've owned over 50 cars/trucks and never have I bought the same car twice. I seem to jump back and forth between RWD, truck, fwd, stick, auto, big car, small car etc.

So I'm asking if it would be appropriate to advertise something opposite of the norm here, like a mint 2 door, no rust V8 rear drive Ford, in our DI.net buy and sell section.

·
Registered
479 Posts
My opinion: Go for it! A valuable contributing member such as yourself should not hesitate to sell in the B/S/T anything you'd think might be of value to another member. My respect to you for asking for opinions.

·
Registered
19,572 Posts
Yeah man, Its not like it say B/S/T intrepids or intrepid parts only. Hell, theres a member selling computer games right now.
I had a '95 Thunderchicken too! A silver LX with the V8. Man I miss that car. Lets see what you've got for sale. I'd like to see some pics of a "mint" 95 Tbird...

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
I agree with you about posting a Trep for sale. Most probably already own one and not looking for another (though there are some that are).

I would totally post a different vehicle here. Though no one bought the V10 Ram that I had for sale, there was plenty of buzz on this site. You never know!!

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the kind words.
I will advertise it locally tomorrow. Place it on Ebay next week and also put on here including a link to the ebay auction later this week.

I do not have detailed "for sale" pictures yet. I'll clean it up and take some detailed close ups soon.

For now I have a couple pics on cardomain and a little vid on putfile.com. (first vid)

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/755303

http://www.putfile.com/jfsram/media

1 - 6 of 6 Posts