DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all just wondering if anyone has a evap diagram for a 2.7l and a 3.2l engine i swapped engines and now i have code 1494 1998 concorde with a 2001 3.2l thanks

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hey im having the same problem right now with the p1494 I replace the leak detection pump and the code still came back on. Oh and i also have a 98 concorde but only with it's original 2.7 uhm that it king of weird.

·
Registered
291 Posts
98_2.7TREP said:
Oh i see, so can that actually be the problem? When the engine was idleing i can feel it kind of move on the inside.
What did you feel moving?
I don't know what the problem is with your car. Maybe someone else can help you.
I was just responding to romaineanthony’s question where to find evap diagram, and your query "Solenoid" by telling both of you that you can find the diagrams for both in section 25-12 of the FSM.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Does anyone know if the pump and solenoid are one piece or are they separate part #'s?My wife went to pick up what i was believed to be just the solenoid,but it turned out to be the pump and now the dealer is closed until tommorrow morning.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts