DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got my blackouts put on the other day so i took a few pics of it today after i got it washed.

A night shot of the headlights and fogs

Then a couple night shots at a "fun" place to go in the STL area

·
Registered
865 Posts
Nice car with pics taken at a nice location, take some more pics when you go inside and post em' :D

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah they look good during the day, but at night...:crazy: i cant see SH*T. mav, what bulbs do you use? i was using silverstars before my accident and when i got the new headlights, i started using blue xenons, but im thinking about going back to the silverstars...i need the brightest bulbs possible. my fogs are 100w, but since they point down, i dont get much use for them

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
FunkRider said:
Something tells me there is an F150 and an avalanche truck THING in those dark pictures...
Finally! someone finally got what the dark pics are supposed to be of, an F150 and an Avalanche...:rolleyes:
you looked WAY too closely at that picture lol!

·
Registered
781 Posts
you should watch out, if you don't wire those to the battery with a relay they'll kill your multifunction switch... happened to me!

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
i take my blackouts off at night, it takes like 5 seconds. although there have been times where i totally forgot i had them on at night until i hit the high beams, because my foglights work just as good as my headlights.

·
Registered
709 Posts
I knew a guy with an late 80's civic 4 door with headlight covers, he'd alway have his high beams on......... personaly I'd adjust the fogs/driving lights up a smidge or swap back to 55 watt bulbs and just adjust them up. Driving lights (white color) can be aimed just like headlights(at the same level), where as fogs (yellow) are sapposta be aimed 4-6 inches below the middle of the headlight beam.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i might just take them off at night, but i know i will just forget. my headlights at night are hella bright before the blackouts though

·
Banned
5,268 Posts
i have blackouts on my dakota, and they come off at night, it seriously takes about 5 seconds to do, and i sometimes have the same problems maverick has, with bright fog lights

1 - 20 of 26 Posts