DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought two subs off ebay quite some time ago. I never researched and found out what I bought so I would like to know.

If you know what these are or can give me any specs/details on if they're quality or not. I would really appreciate that.

They are 10" Kicker. the little icon says 10 and then 4ohms underneath it. I couldn't see any model numbers or anything like that.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
The old Kicker Comp series, low on kickers lines of woofers but still decent, don't throw more than a few hundo at it.

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
depending on the box type, the amp, and what condition the equipment is... it might have been a good deal. Then again since you had no idea what you were buying He could have slapped a Kicker Decal on a pile of dog poop and you wouldnt have known any better... lol. Why would you buy a product you know nothing about?

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess eagerness to throw something cool in my car, as lame as it sounds. I forget what type of an amp it is but I will find out and ask about it soon. It is all in really good shape. I don't know what type of box it is but it looks generic, the material is like the "fake wood" that desks and other things are made from.

·
Registered
138 Posts
old subs own, that's the 2nd year of the comps there, use to have 2x12's they banged hardcore!

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Key Features:
polymineral cone
double-stitched polyester foam surround
can be used in free-air applications
frequency response 30-500 Hz
power range 35-125 watts RMS
peak power handling 250 watts
sensitivity 87.7 dB
4 or 8 ohm impedance
top-mount depth 4-3/4"
sealed box volume 1.0-2.4 cubic feet
ported box volume 1.25 - 1.75 cubic feet

Those are the specs on the most recent model of Kicker Comps and you can pretty much assume the ones you have are going to be pretty similar. I havent been able to find any information about the amp to tell you if they match up or not.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I actually found info on the amp. It seems like a pretty decent one.
# Q 3000
# Power
# 2 X 100 @ 4 Ohm
# 2 X 150 @ 2 Ohm
# 1 X 300 @ 4 Ohm Mono
# Freq Resp 20Hz-30Khz
# SN Ratio >100dB
# THD <0.05%
# Damping>[email protected]
# Channel Sep>65dB
# Dimensions (LxWxH) 6" x 10.75" x 2"
# Class AB 2 Channel Stereo Amplifier

I am going to try and sell the setup, just time to go I guess.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts