this is my 2000 dodge intrepid

stuff done to it
- 20" enkei rims
-245/35/20 toyo proxy 4's
-2 w3 jl audio 12"s in the trunk
-2 800rms kenwood amps
-tinted tail lights

plans
- custom build head lights (in the works)
-r/t bumper with custom fog lights to match the top
-exhaust
-cold air intake
-3.6 swap
-full leather 300m interior
-300m cluster

let me know what u think and if u got any ideas u think i might like

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks and ya i am lookin into some mirrors but i wanna change the front bumper like the r/t bumper with the fogs alot better and im gunna run 8000k bulbs in the head lights and fogs so should look good comeing down the road

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Lookin' good! I love how nice LH cars look on a good set of 20s.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
anyone have any other ideas for the car beside what im think and i looked at a photo of them 300m mirrors and im gunna get some i like them ones

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,544 Posts
thanks and ya i am lookin into some mirrors but i wanna change the front bumper like the r/t bumper with the fogs alot better and im gunna run 8000k bulbs in the head lights and fogs so should look good comeing down the road
8000K FTW! :Rockin:

·
Registered
19,541 Posts
Wow, where'd you come from? Nice looking whip! Thumbs up on the wheels and the tails!

Suggestions from me would be to definitely do the motor swap, drop it a couple of inches, find an ES/R/T bumper, and maybe put two white stripes down the top of it to be the opposite of meeee! lol j/k about the last part... It looks sweet as hell clean and black!

lol thanks there is a 1st gen on here with the same ones i think if there not the same there close
Yup, Charles (mathwiz) has those Enkeis on his 1st gen.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
im lookin for a good lowering kit right now and i got a r/t bumper just need to paint it and i got a h.i.d. kit being shipped to me right now 8000k and im gunna do the same in the bumper when i get it on

[/IMG]

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
nice trep!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
yea def get an R/T bumper and drop a 3.5 and get a nice charger R/T spoiler! BTW what size engine U got in there now?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
2.7 and its starting to burn oil and been looking for a 3.5 for sale are the 3.5's drop in and all the axles and **** bolt up or what do u all have to change ?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts