DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a numb-nuts! I was driving my siter home last night and I came up on this riced out Paseo. (93 screaming hp.) It had the usual exhaust, white painted wheels, attrocious body kit, etc.

Anyway, I let dip the gear lever to 3rd, come up to him and blip the throttle at him. We go from a roll from 15mph to about 65mph three times, (on a parkway in the middle of town)each time I instantly put a good lead on him, and keep gaining. Its amazing how quick these cars are in that area.

After the last one I slow down to make my turn into her neighbourhood and I hear his car screaming up behind me. He goes past and flashes the hazards for the "win."

What a jerk-off.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
a riced out paseo is one i have yet to see. i did witness a punker come into the auto shop one day and ask if they stocked performance headers for a corolla. :)

good kill - another billy badass shut down by an LH.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
LHSer it wasn`t a shitty pink color was it? I saw one today on 610 south bound by 85th ave. God it was ugliest looking car i have seen in a long time. And of course i blow it into the weeds. The dumb ass wanted to race going at 50mph. He never had a chance to give me the twin i am number sign. LHSer good kill next time you can tell him he is number one.

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nah, it was some ugly as sin pistachio green colour. Just some punk kid out looking for trouble.

I've been through Crystal many times and I have yet to see a black 2nd gen, let alone an R/T. I hipe to run into you some day. :)

(You'll know me, the fat ass in the green LHS.)

[ November 02, 2001: Message edited by: LHSer ]

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
nice kill....ive wasted one of those fugly things here too. i think it says somewhere in the Paseo manual "must race cars that can hand you your ass"...by the way, nice puke face :D :p

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
LHSer i would like to run into you to. I have seen many green LHS`s but they seem to be going the other way. I live just south of the crystal shopping center. If you every see a 2000 R/T red with twin crome exhaust tips and white number 40 stickers on the rear windows thats me. Maybe we could hook up some weekend? give me a email.

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I thought for some reason your R/T was black? Oh well, my mistake. :)

Hmm..I am in that general area at least once a week. I run over to the Papa Murphy's for a pizza to take home.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Come again, 93 screaming HP? Paseo's only have 93 HP!! LOL!! Leave it to shitty Toyota to make cars that "look" fast. At least honda remotely knows how to make a fast, efficent car in the Prelude VTEC. :eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts