·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

If you could get a 6 speed then I would buy a minivan

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Yup...just the other day in my brother's brother-in-law's Grand Cherokee. It is pretty damned cool. (I am assuming you are speaking of the Nav radio and not the stick shift... :) )

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Um, no. I am really interested after seeing the manual box and upgraded materials. Now, I am eager to see a wider pic and an exterior pic.

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
Intrepidatious said:
(I am assuming you are speaking of the Nav radio and not the stick shift... :) )
I would suppose so, because he hardly took a picture of the shifter.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well the nav radio is cool , but I was talking about the manual on the minivan .

·
Registered
910 Posts
I've seen them on 80's minivans but not since then. That must be an export van. I wish they made one for the Trep.

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
As far as I know, the older chrysler minivans, with the big square headlights, came with a 5-speed manual as an optional transmission, though I myself have never seen one.

·
Registered
638 Posts
That's a pic of some sort of MOPAR right? That what it looks like to me?

PHIL

·
Registered
2 Posts
It's beautiful isn't it? That's the new magnum concept running the newer HEMI engine. You can drop the kids of at school and lay a strip of rubber all the way to the supermarket.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
That's sweet :)

Yeah I thought Magnums were gonna be 5-speed Mercedes Automatic ONLY??? Looks like a Caravan with a manual tranny to me, european Caravan???

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Trep2K3 said:
It's beautiful isn't it? That's the new magnum concept running the newer HEMI engine. You can drop the kids of at school and lay a strip of rubber all the way to the supermarket.
Ummmmmmm....are you sure? Last I knew the Magnum wasn't going to be offered with a manual, and it looked like this. Not to mention it isn't a minivan.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts