DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I no its a bad thing so i dont need lectures.. Ever wanted to rent a car the same model as your own and then swap some parts that were bad on your car...

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
KeithsES said:
Ever wanted to rent a car the same model as your own and then swap some parts that were bad on your car...
Lol... ya know those 02 sensors of mine that are AFU??? Thanks for the idea. ;) :D

·
9,861 Posts
Why would you do that? You can't afford 2 O2 sensors?

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
hypnos said:
Why would you do that? You can't afford 2 O2 sensors?
Why? Well... I actually wouldn't do that. I was just kidding around. I'm sneaky Hyp... but not that sneaky.

·
Registered
448 Posts
That is some funny sheit!!

I happen to have an extra cargo net as well!

Acquired on a business trip in Chrysler-Land, Mississagua

Wait and see what happens when I get into an LH w/ATC! :devil:

·
Registered
995 Posts
We had people at the car lot I used to work at take Car out for test drives. When I would clean the car the next day, I sometimes find things missing. Like tires, brand new car with 4 bald tires hmmmmmmmmmm. Don't know how the salesman missed that one, owner didn't miss him thought. but mostly trivial things, speakers, radios, ashtrays, floor mats. and they don't take them, they just replase them with there old ones. I found it funny. Sometimes they get cought, but now one notices till I detailed the car.

·
Registered
508 Posts
RealSynthetics said:
yeah, but if you wanted to replace Oxygen sensors, why would you rent a car to steal them? It would cost the same amount to buy new ones. LoL
just swap the engines and the transmissions instead... :baaa:

·
Registered
475 Posts
Im going to rent a 04 and replace it with my 1 st gen. I hope nobody notices.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Uhh, i think they'd notice something when the car suddenly became slow as ****...... lol

·
Registered
109 Posts
Reminds me of when we bought my wife's Neon.

It's a '99, we bought it slightly used. It was loaded with every available option, and the price was right. We went to pick it up, and found the ashtray had a big chunk broken off the front and the cigarette lighter was missing. Neither of us smoke, but it wasn't like that when we test drove it a couple days before. I raised hell, and the salesguy swapped out an ashtray and stole the lighter from another Neon on the lot. What a mickeymouse way to do business...and this was at a 5 star dealer, no less.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Some kind of rice in the diet...

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
JoeKD said:
thats wrong, I could never do that

reminds self never to discuss why he has two trunk cargo nets in his car
I'm still "looking" for a foglight (pass side). Shhhh!:devil:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts