DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was just told by one of the salesmen this is a trade-in. Anybody want it? I can't possibly see anyone paying money for this...:rip:

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
Honestly it isn't nearly as bad as it could be.

I still wouldn't do it, but I'd rather drive that than something with vinyl flames down the side.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
I dont mind the look. But what a ***** if you are behind it, and sun hits just right. Bind the F#@$ out of you.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I don't think It's Alsacorp Chrome because their finish is more mirror like.. this car looks like blurry mirror so I'm assuming It's vinyl wrapped.. car is cool, execution is flawed...but a car is normally an extension of the driver .. to each his own!

·
That rhythm is INFECTIOUS.
18,595 Posts
The Fast @ Loud shop had one wrapped like that before... they made a drift car out of a Fairmont. Lol

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I was thinking this would look a lot better in gold. But, honestly I can't believe the guy who was driving it. He said an average job like this is like $4,000. Unless it's silver which doubles the price. For $7 - 8K, I could equip myself a mighty nice LH.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts