DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19,572 Posts
Intrepa said:
hey can yall post some pics of ur dodge intrepid cause im looking to fix my ride up a lil and i wanna know all the looks of the ride...
Can I ask why you have such negative reputation already, with only 9 posts?
(it's the red thing in the upper right of your posts)

There's pics all over the place on this site! As 02R/T said, check the gallery, and the "show off your Intrepid" section of the forums for starters...

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
ive seen threads like this ... they are actually very successful ... its usually best if kept to 2 - 3 pics

I should really get some recent pics.... this one is like 2 yrs old LOL..

too many lights, so little time

·
Registered
6,100 Posts

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Well there are a lot of red X's in that thread, which is too bad because there are a lot of good pics that went AWOL. Well I will just have to post in both threads!
Here is a pic when I started in Colorado:

In the middle and in Vegas:

and the most recent pic in Cali:

I always like threads like this because you sometimes get to see some shots that you might not have gotten to see otherwise!

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Man 01REDMS....I wish I had the balls to get that 5% tint all the way around. LOL! Soooo sad to see those stolen joyride pics.

Check the sig. pic noob. :)

Dave :evilking:

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
yeah see, i live in a somewhat big city and never really go anywhere that doesnt have lighted roads. i have to parallel park everyday, and thats what was hard at first. yeah the focus has no tint and its been a ***** this whole summer with the heat like it was

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
I don't like to parallel park at all, but the windows do make that worse. Luckily I don't live in a city where I have to do that a lot. Colorado is nice because there is normally a nice country road not that far away. The country roads are always fun, but always dark.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts