DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is primarily for you SE Michigan guys:
Every Saturday Morning from 9a.m. until 11 a.m. there is a large group of car guys who meet at 14 mile and woodward at "AutoZone" hobbies (this is NOT a parts store) for coffee and doughnuts at the expense of the owner. And anyone is welcome to attend.

You will see everything from vintage classics, muscle cars, tuners, VIPs to exotics and everything in between. And one thing is often in common everyone loves cars so no one talks smack, its just good times. I am only a long time customer, but I have gone to these things fo years and they are a good time. These events are many years old and are a gret time. Autoweek magazine and others have attended them as well o it is a good time.

·
nobags noswitches nofatbitches
1,014 Posts
sounds fun might have to hit it up... 14 and woodward you say? might be in the area this weekend, if im there in time, and i have my trep, ill see if i can come

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its in the same store complex as Hawthornes Appliance (NE corner of 14 and woodward). It is a good store and a local business to support ;) I wil be up there in the noen Friday evening for a bit too. BTW, Sarnia... spent many times there as a kind, grew up across the river from u.

·
1,014 Posts
Its in the same store complex as Hawthornes Appliance (NE corner of 14 and woodward). It is a good store and a local business to support ;) I wil be up there in the noen Friday evening for a bit too. BTW, Sarnia... spent many times there as a kind, grew up across the river from u.
sarnia sucks bigtime.. ever make it ot the woodward dream cruise? i spend most of my time up in pontiac at the paint shop with the Dakota R/T truck club up there... honorary member...:banana:

·
1,014 Posts
haha ever been down by the chemical factories... thats a site to see at night

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have never missed a Dream Cruise. :) Spent the past 5 at this location parked in the private lot :) Of course I a out there most weekends too. ANd yeah the Chemcal plants at night...light the whole river and then some.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts