DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it just me or has anyone noticed that every time it snows, someone looses control of their vehicle and pretty much ALWAYS hits an unmoveable object?
pics later

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lmao. but i was already "offroad"

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
get back to work keith

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
alt+tab huh?

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well, its time to see if the buggy still runs LOL

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oh yeah, well, i have 7. and one if a flat screen 19" (don't ask on the others lol they're on craigslist lol)

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
why do u think im staying home from work. maybe i will go in on saturday till this **** melts. i hate driving in this ****. still snowing ice here. damn thank god for autostart. the car windows would have 2 inch of ice alone on them by now. sit in the house and start her up. i have the defroster set to 85 degrees. to bad it dont stay on long enough to melt the snow and ice off the hood and trunk and roof. lolol. good luck all and stay away from other drivers on the road.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i didn't hit anything yet. hope it stays that way

·
Registered
476 Posts
kcarlos2000 said:
:worthless It is later where are the pics
yea, lets see!

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
fine. i gotta download off the phone. gimme a min

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
like i said. he couldn't go a foot to the right and completely miss it, or 4 to the right and miss it, or just run over the smaller tree and minimize damage. murphy's law in full effect lol.

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
Speaking of snow, check out the weather conditions right now for 13350. We're getting burried!!!! I've already been out 4 times today from 6:30 AM on, cleaning up. I put my cleaned off Intrepid back in my driveway at 8:00 AM and by noon it had almost a foot of snow on it.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
froggy81500 said:
Speaking of snow, check out the weather conditions right now for 13350. We're getting burried!!!! I've already been out 4 times today from 6:30 AM on, cleaning up. I put my cleaned off Intrepid back in my driveway at 8:00 AM and by noon it had almost a foot of snow on it.
Lucky!!!

·
get off my lawn
15,507 Posts
I know Ohio got clobbered with snow,, the Wife is up there said she cleaned off the dakota like 5 times before giving up,, and they also closed down her office today,, ,, what a life,,,,

1 - 20 of 20 Posts