DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys as you have seen on the forums there has been numerous wrecks. i tought i d like to share something with you guys.

Just yesterday i was leaving my store cruising on a two lane road well i was going maybe 10 mph over the speedlimit. anyways there is a road were cars can merge on to this road. so this lady was impatient and as i cross the green light she merges on to this road. instead of staying on her lane she gets into mine while she is doing probably 20 im doing 60 i slam on my brakes i think i was like 2 inches from hitting this stupid *****. then she takes the damn right lane. she did a illegal lane change and she didnt put her signal. the nerver of people these days.

i just wanted to say everyone drive carefully becuase we are approching the holidays and you will see drunk drivers and stupid people. :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
yes, these holidays people have alot of things on their mind and when they are driving that is certainly not on their minds.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Yea, they're out.

Last night on my way home, I'm in the left lane of a divided 4 lane road. I'm in that lane because the road splits a few hundred yards ahead. I come around a bend, and there's a pair of headlights in front of me! Some schmuck was going the wrong way!!! I had to jerk the car into the right lane, just missed the idiot. Thank God no one was in the other lane.

Some peoples kids... :eek:

·
Registered
468 Posts
lol i get rearended again
the sob taped me and went around and ran
i got his lisece thou
and on my way home from a party i was on a 2 laned highway and i had to get over into the oncoming lane cause a white suv was the dumbass was in my lane driving TOWARDS ME
so i stop (hes stoped when he sees me backing up) and cuss him out cause im really ticked that i almost had a wreck at 60 mph
he throws up out of his window all over his truck cause he was obviously drunk
so i just call the police on my cell and leave.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts