DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys i have a few goodies for sale

First off is an evic with tire psi. Has the newer style sunroof buttons. does not have instant mpg. it is from a 2004. Also have two of the newer style tire psi sensors from the same car. The evic unit is in great working shape and even still has has the protective sticker on the screen so that means the screen is absolutely perfect. I tested the unit but am not sure how to test the psi sensors so i'm not sure if they work, but they look to be in good shape so i don;t see whay they wouldn't work. Harnesses included are about 6 inches or so, the unit should plug directly into cars that already have a console, if not u'll need to extend the wires. based on what these units seem to sell for i'm looking for about $175 obo on this guy.

Next up is a 2000 and older style auto-dim mirror Looking to get $30 shipped on this one.

2000 and older

followed by an auto headlight switch with fogs out of a 2000 300m. looking for $30 shipped.

and lastly, i have the actual stereo steering wheel control buttons from a 300m. This is not the whole steering wheel back, just the left and right steering wheel buttons with harnesses. They would be perfect for a custom project. and i know for a fact that that you can cut your own holes in the back of your steering wheel and mount them. This is exactly what i did in my car and it turned out great. Of course you will need to a buy a clockspring too. These should sync right up with the 2001+ lh cars and for the 2000 and older these will require a 2001 bcm or will work with a aftermarket radio if you purchase the pac swi-x interface. I'm looking for $30 shipped on these.

i am more than willing to answer any questions about any of the parts.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Wow, those are interesting sensors.......never saw ones like that before?

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Avenger said:
Wow, those are interesting sensors.......never saw ones like that before?
yea, they are the 2004+ sensors, i wish i coulda got the whole set but one sensor was missing from the 3rd wheel and the 4th wheel was missing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts