DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got an EVIC+PSI out of an '02 grnad cherokee today. Did ALL '02's have the IMPG, or just a limited amount? I don't have time to test it at the moment. If all '02's had it, then when i get my special i won't need to find one, and i can sell this one, is what i'm getting at.

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
It was a mix...but the EVIC+ with part number ending in AG was an LH part only. I have heard of the AG being found in all sorts of jeeps because of the changeability.

--Gorm

·
Registered
479 Posts
LOUD98ES said:
I got an EVIC+PSI out of an '02 grnad cherokee today. Did ALL '02's have the IMPG, or just a limited amount? I don't have time to test it at the moment. If all '02's had it, then when i get my special i won't need to find one, and i can sell this one, is what i'm getting at.
If the model number ends in AF or AG, it has IMPG. If it ends in AI or AJ, it doesn't.

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, the part # ends in AG. So now i'll just wait to see if the M I buy, whenever that may be, ends up having one as well. Cause if it don't, guess what's goin in!

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
every 2002 special I have seen and stripped has the IMPG & TPS.

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm gonna hang on to it, just in case. With my luck, I'll end up scoring an '03 for cheap or getting a late '02 that doesn't have it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts