DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the most extreme temp (hot or cold) that your evic/otis has registered? Mine got up to 109 yesterday!!! :eek:

·
Registered
962 Posts
I got -10 F one morning last winter. I have no proof, but I really did!

·
Banned
4,553 Posts
I've seen 107 several times this summer.... The low so far is about 70 since I've only had this thing installed a couple months! :)

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, only have had mine installed since March, so lowest I've seen is around 50. Never gets too cool down here..........

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Intrepidatious said:
High: 101
Low: 0

I guess it gets colder in the boonies of CT Joe! ;)

Last winter I believe I hit a -5 F spell while on my way to the GFs house out in Riverhead Long Island. It was weird... i think it was a "cold patch" on the LIE. I was at 0-1 for a while... then BAYM it dropped down to -5. Then it came back up to 0 F after I entered Riverhead.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
JoeKD said:
to be honest I was just impressed by the fact that it goes to negative numbers at all
well.. these cars ARE made in canada......

·
Registered
638 Posts
Since I don't have one I asked my neighbor who has a Concorde LXi this question. Here's her response...

High: 91
Low: 55

I remember that 55 degree day. Damn it was cold! LOL! :p

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
55 in Hawaii?? Yeah, that would be cold for you guys!! Hell...40's here in Houston is pretty nippley...............

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
tx2002intrep said:
55 in Hawaii?? Yeah, that would be cold for you guys!! Hell...40's here in Houston is pretty nippley...............
40 is comfortable around my house for my mother, but I like about 68 degree weather.

·
Registered
962 Posts
50 is good bonfire and beer drinking weather.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts