DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who has it ????? i know it has to be missing in action i havent heard about Ewenice (the site mascot), in a long time how may members got to sign it ..... i know i did in 2003 Ewenice use too go to all the meets

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
To be honest, Ewnice is almost out of room for signatures... Bruce did in fact have it at Carlisle this year. As a matter of fact, you can see her sticking out of his sunroof on his victory parade lap:

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
Yeah I did not see much room to put my signature on her at all, so I have been at a meet that featured her but did not get to put my autograph on her. This thread is really weird to be reading this morning as I was thinking of trying to find something that we can utilize at the Forest City meet for the same type thing and then send it to Bruce (or whomever) after the meet is over.

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Actually she's holding up rather well, though space wise, perhaps an inflatable cow would have been better.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
I passed her off to Bruce a while back. Figured he was the best man to hold down the stable.

Man, this brings back memories of that day Myself, DMAG (Anthony) and Dcrepid (Kevin) bought her in NY

She's seen a lot of meets and a ton of sharpie markers since then.

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Seriously though Joe, How many times did Kevin borrow her for "personal use" before she was claimed the site mascot?

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
i have Ewenice, all you need to do is PM me, i will send her for any meet.

just don't pick her up like a 6-pack, kevin has that area worn a little thin.....

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well shes still alive!!!!!!!!!!! lol.... maybe its time for her to find a mate ........ would like to see some pics of her for the members that never knew who the mascot is lol ......

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
wow that thread is old... some of the pics dont even exist anymore LOL.

Here's my mascot LOL..... hes always present when i work on my car/go kart/mini bike/headlights.. etc.

sorry for the blurry pic. HEHE

1 - 19 of 19 Posts