DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys...i want to remove the big resonator that is before the muffler and put a y pipe instead and split it to the other side too. i am gonna use dual tip magnaflow mufflers. i have one already. can i do it? will it make a difference? right now i have everything on underneath that is orginal except that i changed the muffler with the magnaflow, but i don't get any sound difference. i want more deep sound so i am thinking if i do the mods from above i will get the sound that i am loooking for and the looks. now i don't know how that will affect my perfomance.

should i do it????

·
Registered
181 Posts
I took the front resonator out and found that it is a straight through design. There was very little exhaust note difference though.

IMHO save the money and use it for a different muffler. Visit my web page to hear what it sounds like!

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Romaniandude86 said:
...i want to remove the big resonator that is before the muffler and put a y pipe instead and split it to the other side too. i am gonna use dual tip magnaflow mufflers. i have one already. can i do it?
Yep, click my sig if you haven't seen my setup yet.

will it make a difference?
Definitely will make a difference in sound! :p Gains in HP honestly won't be that noticeable though.

should i do it????
By all means. :wink:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts