DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay I just registered about 3 1/2 hours ago...I read just about every post in this section, and I what I want to know is (keep in mind that I am 17 with NO knowledge of cars) waht would happen if I got dual exhaust from the headers...er..exhaust manifold straight piped all the way back? using 2.5-3 inch pipe to try and keep backpressure...would my car die if I tried that? how much would it cost? how would it sound and what gains in performance am I looking at? any answers that aren't to technical are very much wanted...my poor brain cant keep up with all of this knowledge lol.

I love this site...INTREPIDS KICK ASS!!!!

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have the 3.5, the reason that I am asking about exhaust is that my cats are all bad I think...I know at least one is. I read something about using two highflow cats with the dual setup...how I would get the oxygen sensors to work right? or am I better off to get all three highflow cats and y pipe right after them? People in shops up here don't really know crap about the intrepid...I had a new engine put in and it took me a week of convincing the local dealer to put it in for me. So anything taht you could point out that might mess up my car would be helpful...thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.