DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for cat-back exhaust systems. But I can't find anything for my 98 ES. Does anyone know if an exhaust kit for a Chrysler 300M will fit an intrepid?

·
Registered
408 Posts
Subsonic,

The 300M Cat-back dual exhaust is supposed to fit the 2nd Gen Intrepid but I don't know first hand (I don't have it on mine yet). Do a search under the 2nd Gen forums for "Dual exhaust". You should get a few posts that might help. Of course by the end of the day you should have a few more replies with first hand knowledge.

Reiton

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

·
Registered
686 Posts
duel exhaust

i checked with Borlja.com A stainless steel duel exhaust (cat-back) complete with Borlja Boomers. $1400. kinda pricy, but would add some performance and some kick ass sound!

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
"Kinda" Pricey??:confused: ?? You better bend over and lube up cauz you're about to get ****ed over on that one... I'm not doubting that it would sound nice, but holy ****, $1400???? If you're going to spend that much cash, why not go for a NOS kit or something else more than just an exhaust.

I'm pretty sure you could get a custom job done cheaper than that. To get it done like mine would only be about $225-$250... but hey, its your money - do what you want with it.

·
Registered
973 Posts
I also priced the Borla cat-back, found it for $754 + shipping. Summit I think, if not there then at Jeg's. The thing that killed it for me was the outrageous shipping to Guam. Dang!!! Oh, the part #14835F

1 - 6 of 6 Posts