DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a video to show everybody who hasn't already eliminated their stock muffler how it is done, also shows the high flow cat. Enjoy

<embed width="430" height="389" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://vid53.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid53.photobucket.com/albums/g75/Phuckin_Phil/Exhaustsystem.flv"></embed>

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
HOLEE!

That up and down stuff made me dizzy! (well, dizzier!) Pause man, use the pause button! :)

So, you have no muffler or resonators at all? Seems a little too loud for street use too me. But I like my cars QUIET until I want them to growl.

Cheers

BJ

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats why I love my setup! It has a quite rumble when cruising, If somebody rode in my car I could make it so they never new I had a loud exhaust setup if I wanted to. Then when I feel like hearing it roar I just give it the gas and WOW it's pretty loud.

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TERMINATOR101CA said:
BTW nice scratch on that passenger rear door.... :biggthump

yeah I know, I was hoping nobody would notice it, some lady hit me on the freeway, haven't got around to fixing it.

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Phuckin Phil said:
yeah I know, I was hoping nobody would notice it, some lady hit me on the freeway, haven't got around to fixing it.
Was the old lady on foot, bcs if she was driving would have left more damage than that ............ :eek:

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No she just clipped me and then spun out of control. I was surprised to see that little bit of damage when I got out. Her car was pretty bad though, the front passenger quarter panel was all jacked up and then when she tried to open her passenger door it just made things alot worse. There was a huge tire burn mark on my car but it rubbed out.

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Phuckin Phil said:
No she just clipped me and then spun out of control. I was surprised to see that little bit of damage when I got out. Her car was pretty bad though, the front passenger quarter panel was all jacked up and then when she tried to open her passenger door it just made things alot worse. There was a huge tire burn mark on my car but it rubbed out.
Wow you're lucky, could have ended a lot worse. Nothing a little bondo and paint can't fix there !!

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OneSpecialM said:
sweet man..engine has a sweet sound at idle...make a video and rev it a few times, id like to hear it up in the rpms :D

Pm sent. Only because there is like 10 threads with the video of my engine revving.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts