DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
IntrepidSportDriver said:
Your probably thinking in American terms, any POS 97 Intrepid that even approaches running goes for at least 2Gs up here.
Do you happen to know anybody that might be interested in a 97 with 172k miles? :thinking:

·
Registered
166 Posts
IntrepidSportDriver said:
Your probably thinking in American terms, any POS 97 Intrepid that even approaches running goes for at least 2Gs up here.
damn, so i can sell POS intrepids up there all day long for 2 G's or better! i think i may have just found my new career!

·
Registered
472 Posts
I just ran a search, currently there are only 68 Chrysler Intrepids for sale in all of Canada (1997 model year) not counting damaged vehicles. Only ONE!!! of those 68 is currently selling for less than $2000. And that includes base model cars with over 200K on them.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
LMAO ROFL

Would be nice if the seller tried to show off that custom interior. The car does look nice. The rims look like Corsa's...they are a sharp looking hunk of metal! 300Michael has a set on his M, adn they look great! Still not worth 11K....well I take that back. If we are talking Peso's, Lira, Rupees, or Yen then I say somebody snatch this bad boy up!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.