DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it probably doesn't count but I raced an Explorer Sport coming out of a toll booth today. He wanted to go as soon as he pulled on the expressway a few miles before the booths, but I didn't pay him any mind. I had the wife with me too and she wondered what his problem was. Anyway, coming out of the booth, there he is next to me and nails it so I said what they hell, I did the same, walked him , got smacked by my wife and my son had a big old smile in the back seat.

·
Registered
415 Posts
ohh darn, you're teaching your son bad habbits. lol!! Good kill. Beating an asshole is always worth it.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
My wife hates racing, but the kids LOVE it!! A while back we were driving together in my Mustang and invented a game where they would yell 3-2-1-GO and my job is to floor it on go, powershift every gear and push them back in their seats laughing their asses off. Doesn't work as good in the Intrepid but is still fun to do.

My boy also looks over at other cars at lights and says we should "kick their butt"

sigh...it's so beautiful when kids grow up right...

on another note you are lucky that the Explorer Sport is not available with the V8 option..might of actually kept up with you for a few hundred feet.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Good Kill, Ford drivers... <blaaah> :)

My kids are the same to, love the speed thing, obviously I am not so stupid when they are riding with me... But hey, my 9 yearold will spot a car with a few hotties in and mention to me "Hey, its da babe mobile".. Trained!!! :)

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
nice kill, SUV's act like they own the road. way to show 'em. ....nice sig pic warlord :D

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Warlord,

She really doesn't like it. She always asks me when am I going to grow up and do guys ever get this out of their system.

I always give her the standard answer. Never !!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts