DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Freebies!!!!!!!!!!!!

Found out that I will be closing on my new house 3rd week of June so I am cleaning out my closets and storage areas. This is the stuff that I found this morning.

Free just pay for shipping and it is yours!

OEM Shifter
OEM Steering Wheel
OEM Sttering Wheel Cruise Control buttons
OEM Headlight Switch
OEM Rear Door Handles
OEM Rear Door Pullers
OEM Mirror
OEM MTC Head - no knobs, do not know where they are..LOL
OEM Console Lid cover
OEM Clockspring
Painted Speaker Grilles - Sold to Sneke Eyes TBD @ Carlisle
ABS Modules form 98 Concorde - think I was just taking stuff from the yard one day

here are the pictures for you whom know what this stuff is but still will give me a hard time because

:worthless

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
painted speaker grilles?
ill take them at carlisle!
(thought I know thats even after you close on your house, but i will take them at carlisle if you dont mind keeping them for me until then)

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
dude, you totally took that steering wheel puller from autozone, didn't you?

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No

Apcsox said:
dude, you totally took that steering wheel puller from autozone, didn't you?

No the dude there sold it to me. I asked him if I was to bring it back and he said no. I was pissed that I had to buy it just to utilize it once. I went in asking could I borrow it and the guy told me I could buy it.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
hi Carlos,

Is that headlight switch a reg Se with no fogs??

I know its easy to mod, but the space for the led is all covered up on the bezel.

Im just looking for a basic switch with fogs for my manual levelling headlights. The one from Phil is almost done, just gotta add the levelling electronic servo controller (555 circuit)

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
where is the air bag at?

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
didn't know he had a new one haha shame if it had an airbag i'd prob tke it haha

·
Woober Goobers!
50,349 Posts
Doing the penguin slap!

·
Garfield Rules
9,144 Posts
kcarlos2000 said:
No the dude there sold it to me. I asked him if I was to bring it back and he said no. I was pissed that I had to buy it just to utilize it once. I went in asking could I borrow it and the guy told me I could buy it.
You do realize that when you take it back you get every single red cent back. They make you pay full price so when somebody dosen't bring it back they can get a new one to replace it and they aren't out any money. Heres a link http://www.autozone.com/in_our_stores/loan_a_tool/loan_a_tool.htm

1 - 20 of 26 Posts