DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WOW....nobody seems interested in this at all??? something I should know, there is a 20,000 person occupancy....plenty of room. Maybe I'll be the only trep there ya think, just hope I don't see a bunch of riced out SRT-4's....god I hate neons!!

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
sorry man, but everytime ive gone to this show its sucked. Besides, I have to work tommorow. Good luck to you. Bring a trophy home!!!

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I dont know about the show you went to that sucked but i just got back from a kickass weekend in san diego. Lots of cool rides some trick new stuff i think i might try and hell, there was a beer garden, how can you go wrong. I also saw playgirlrt's ride there....the only other trep i saw, still not diggin the bunnies but a pretty custom ride. Worst thing was that my 20's didnt get here in time for the show so i was rollin 16" stock chrome....didnt bring home any trophies(only categorie i could be in was best dodge 123rd place) and at a dodge sponsored show I didnt stand much of a chance only having had my car for about 4 months, but i showed up, showed off, and had a hell of a time...no pix( to high to take pix anyway) I have sooo many new ideas for the next show to come so cal's way.....late scott

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol....i don't see that happening anytime soon but I will definetly see you guys at the next meet...and this time I 'll be prepared. I'm working on a display, a car theme, and fine tuning what I now know the judges are lookin for. Don't bag on the smoke...it's just a plant.:alien:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts