DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i guys i wanna make my letter true to these guys i have found a site that makes eye lips
Dear Customer:

Thank you for your interest in our product.

we can make these eyebrows, would you be interested in a group buy??? please give us a call 866-884-0550

If you have any other questions or comments, please do not hesitate to reply to this e-mail or call our Customer Service at toll-free: (866) 884-0550.

Thank You
Sales Department
AutoAccessoryStore.com
:

So please if you what to get some let me know so mabye i can work on like a group discount

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
HA..you actually did it..i hope it actually comes true..good job though

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
silver&gold said:
How much are we looking at for a set? Whats the minimum order for a group buy etc? I might be interested. But we need $$$$$$ amounts here.
Exactly. Would we need to send our exisiting headlights to them?

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok ive sent them an email talking about a group buy, i dont know how that works out, but yeah and asking for a price on 98-04 intrepids, so ill get bqack to you guys. the stratus coast for them are about 50 bucks i im think 60 or so if thats not a good deal ill keep looking

·
Registered
884 Posts
yep it's vinyl. i also did a set in auto paint.

Reactions: NHogan

·
Registered
884 Posts
This is the only one i have. i took some with the lights on but cannot find them.

·
Registered
884 Posts
i just went to a sign shop asked for about a 12 ft strip and went home layed it on the light then i masked a template on the vinyl, cut it and then put it on.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well i got another email on the eye lips group buy.

Dear Customer:

Thank you for your interest in our product.

for the group buy there is a minimum of 10 orders and they will $35 shipped each

If you have any other questions or comments, please do not hesitate to reply to this e-mail or call our Customer Service at toll-free: (866) 884-0550.

Thank You
Sales Department
AutoAccessoryStore.com
I think i just might go with the vinyl but if i get 10 people then we will do it.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Can they be painted to match our cars by them, or is this going to be one of those deals I would have to do myself? I am also curious to see what a finished set of these eyelids look like. For $35.00 that aint to bad...I might be in for the group buy.

·
Registered
884 Posts
I thought about doing it the same color as the car but i went with black. You can buy the canned touch up paint at a dodge dealer, if you were to paint them.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
i might be interested, i dunno if i'm totally on board though, i would need to see them on a trep or at least see what they look like first

$35 doesnt sound too bad though, so i might be in

1 - 20 of 23 Posts