DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive got a problem...its my girlfriends prom that weekend, and i just found out today...

its her senior prom, so no more for her, but im not sure if she wants to go all that badly. i am going to talk to her more about it tomorrow, but i asked her sister tonight about it and she said that she probably wouldnt go unless it was with me. DAMMIT, i ****ing hate proms, but i dont want her going with some other guy, because i know exactly how guys look at prom....go to the dance, get drunk, get laid, and i cant deal with the idea that some guy would be going with her with the impression he is going to get some ass from her afterwards.

i already told her that it was the 2nd weekend of the month of may that i would be coming to chicago, and i really REALLY dont want to drop out of it because i had so much fun last year. i was even going to see if she wanted to come up with me for the weekend. i am going to talk to her tomorrow about it and see whats going on with it. the other problem is that her ex goes to school with her, and i dont really wanna see him, because she cheated on him with me before she broke up with him, and he pretty much wants to fight me.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Once a cheater, always a cheater. At least, that's been my experience. You've got a lot of living to do yet, my friend. If you find out she's cheated on you when you get back, drop her ass and find yourself an older, more experienced ;), lady. Trust me, by this time next year, you'll notice the playing field getting much larger and you'll end up frustrated that your girlfriend can't go out to the bars with you. The way I see it, if she's already cheated on ya with this guy once, no use trying to dramatize the situation. If she mentions wanting to go with someone else, let her do it, save your money, and come have fun with us. :beerchug::gross_06:

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well no, she didnt cheat on me....she cheated on him with me and then we started dating the next day because she was sick of him

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hey bro it sounds to me like your just trying to avoid drama, which I can understand. I mean if your just trying to go to have a good time. Explain your concerns to her for not wanting to go and go from there. As for the "ex" sitaution, do you know for a fact he wants to fight? or is that what she is telling you? I mean it wouldnt make sense if he wants to fight you and she knows it, that she would still be trying to get you to go. If thats the case then I hate to say it but it sounds like you got a drama queen for a gilrfriend, and in that case drop her like a bad habit cuz people like that only continually get you into ****ed up situations.

Do you know that she will go without you? Has she told you that?

·
Registered
161 Posts
stevedemon said:
Once a cheater, always a cheater. At least, that's been my experience. You've got a lot of living to do yet, my friend. If you find out she's cheated on you when you get back, drop her ass and find yourself an older, more experienced ;), lady. Trust me, by this time next year, you'll notice the playing field getting much larger and you'll end up frustrated that your girlfriend can't go out to the bars with you. The way I see it, if she's already cheated on ya with this guy once, no use trying to dramatize the situation. If she mentions wanting to go with someone else, let her do it, save your money, and come have fun with us. :beerchug::gross_06:
I have to agree with stevedemon on a older lady cuz most mature women wouldnt try to put you in a situation like that. At you age bro no chick is worth fighting over and the headaches. PEACE!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts