DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SALE PENDING



I have a brand new pair of the 9006 lowbeam Silverstars for sale. The ones with the L connector, not the XS-straight version. Price is for buyers in the continental US and Canada - elsewhere will incur extra shipping(packaging) charges.

PM or reply if you want these
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
715 Posts
04IntrepidSXT said:
The ones with the L connector, not the XS-straight version.
what is the difference?? also, is that shipped or shipping an additional amount? thanks.

--rudy--
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
655 Posts
mlkmgr said:
what is the difference?? also, is that shipped or shipping an additional amount? thanks.

--rudy--
XS has straight base, regular has L base...for cars like second gen concorde, you have to have XS base otherways it won't fit.

shipped means that shipping is already included in the price.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In the 2nd Gen Intrepid the L connector bulbs fit easier than the straight(XS) version. But both will fit. Price to Iowa would be $25
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,840 Posts
04IntrepidSXT said:
In the 2nd Gen Intrepid the L connector bulbs fit easier than the straight(XS) version. But both will fit. Price to Iowa would be $25
Yep hes right. Both types fit. Just insert the plug after the bulb has been screwed into place. Easier to go over the little screws on the headlight.

Otherwise they fit in the same hole, same beam pattern as an xs9006.

Good luck with the sale.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top