DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you know, I lost my fiance in a motorcycle accident Momorial Day. I had intended on this as a gift and spent around $3500.00 on it. Not a typical item for sale, but I really dont have a use for it. It is a 1/2 carat heartshaped Diamond. It sets in a yellow gold setting. I can email pix upon request, or just pm if youre interested. She never got the oppertunity to where it, so there is no negative energy with it. Just too beautiful to let go. Will take $1000.00 which is obviously a great deal. and will offer a guarantee of sorts if proved to be fake, (which it is not) thanx for looking, Alexx

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone? make an offer.

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Wow, I never saw anything about that. I'm really sorry to hear about what happened.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the concern. We were hit broadside by a SUV with a drunk behind the wheel.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
alexx said:
Thanks for the concern. We were hit broadside by a SUV with a drunk behind the wheel.
OMG, that's terrible......my deepest sympathies :(

Reactions: alexx

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you all for your words. It is hard to cope with, this much is true. We have a 6 year old who also needs me, so I have little time to ponder my own feelings. I once again apreciate the condolences. As for the ring, it was never worn and possibly will never be. It was her favorite cut of diamond. I tried to take a good pic with my camera phone, but isnt top notch. But if there are any serious buyers, let me know, i will get a good solid pic one way or another. Once again, 1/2 carat, heart shaped, clarity is great, single stone in yellow gold.

Reactions: redhot

·
Registered
458 Posts
my prayers are w/ you and your family....i would be interested, if you want to keep it on hold for a little while...i just dont have the money yet.... :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts