DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As it says, I have an EVIC with Instant MPG, and all the other stuff, except the tire pressure monitoring. It is #56042749AC, and a 2001 model. Works perfectly, all functions. It is in the usual greyish housing, with the newer style of sunroof switch - single 2 way rocker with the button in the middle. Comes complete with a full harness, right to the rear courtesy & sun roof. Has plug for new style mirror with the 7 pin plug (only 5 are used) & plugs for illuminated vanity mirrors. (And no, I don't have either right now.)

$150.00 USD INCLUDES shipping anywhere, US or Canada.

Everyone knows what they look like by now, but if you REALLY want to see it, I can post a picture.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Where can a person get that harness that you have. Is it the whole roof harness and would you happen to have the part number for it. So that I might go to dodge and see about getting one.

·
Registered
840 Posts
i am just wondering where you can get these many stuff.

how come it is so hard for me to find anything like that?

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Shamrock said:
Where can a person get that harness that you have. Is it the whole roof harness and would you happen to have the part number for it. So that I might go to dodge and see about getting one.

The part number is

04759897AG

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dalpaul said:
i am just wondering where you can get these many stuff.

how come it is so hard for me to find anything like that?

Now, if I told you all my secrets................................... :fun_27:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Probably has a lot to do with the number of bad drivers in Toronto. :smilie_ea :auto_05: :auto_03: :auto_01: :fun_74: :brutal_32

1 - 6 of 6 Posts