DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have my OE 16" steel wheels from my 01 SE in the garage and they need to go... SO anyone want one of these wheels w/out tires you can have them for $10 plus shipping from 29662!!!! IM me or post a message if your interested. I know everyone know what they look like, but i'll post pics of them soon to show how new they look!!!!!

heres 3 of the 4 wheels... I HAVE THE 4TH WHEEL NOW AND IT DOES HAVE A 225/60/16 WHEEL ON IT!!! IF I HAVE TO SHIP IT I'LL GET IT TAKEN OFF TO SHIP THE RIM! I also have the wheel covers if some one wants one or all four send me a pm with an offer!!!

SELL PENDING ON THE RIMS

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
oooo... im definitely interested, but are you going to carlisle by any chance??
I will be there and it will be a lot easier (and cheaper!) then shipping... I can just hand you the $10 and hopefully bobby wont mind me sticking a wheel in his Special's trunk.

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sneke_eyez said:
oooo... im definitely interested, but are you going to carlisle by any chance??
I will be there and it will be a lot easier (and cheaper!) then shipping... I can just hand you the $10 and hopefully bobby wont mind me sticking a wheel in his Special's trunk.
If i'm going that would be fine.... but I'm not sure if im going to get to go or not yet...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts