DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, I'm going to try to get the car out of the garage in the next couple weeks, and i'll prolly just be giving it to the yard, so if you want anything, or think you may want any of the parts in the future, let me know and i'll pull them. Stuff that is still good includes:
Gold web wheels like came standard on many concordes.
All 4 doors for the most part, including window motors, ect
Door sensors
parts off of 3.5 excluding intake manifold
Wiper motor-looking for 3.00 + shipping
infinity system-looking for 3.00/speaker and 5.00 for the amp + shipping ofcourse
concorde wood trim with trac cont
3.5 ECU-prolly 10.00+shipping
Rear bumper, trunk lid, and drivers side tail light(cord)
air bags
many other parts, just ask.

To let you know the stuff that is gone:
tranny
ATC
OTIS
intake manifold
cup holders
A pillers
prem BCM
TCM
Seats

Just let me know if there is anything you want me to pull, and i'll get it out. Feel free to make an offer. Little stuff(like door sensors, other sensors) will prolly be free, just pay shipping.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
What color is the hood and front bumper? Are they in good condition?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Ya.. I just need 1 as well. Just cracked it this weekend.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lowmazda-
I only have one good one. It is yours. light tan in collor. If you had anything else you needed, i'd throw it in for free, but shipping is the only thing that is going to snag you on this. It's $1.06 to ship, then like .50 for a padded envelpe to ship in, so it's going to run right around $2.00 shipped. If this still sounds good, or if you have other stuff you want to add to it, please PM me. If you pass it up, i'll let Paul at it
Timdawg-
it was hit in the front side. Bumper is no good, and I'd only use the hood in a pinch. It has some marks on drivers side, and was bent up on passenger side by the hinge, however I straightened most of that out. The collor is Black. If you think you'll be by IA sometime this summer, i'll pull it and set it aside. It'd be free if you pick it up. it's not worth shipping. If you want pics, I can prolly get one.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Do the cords come with the holy **** handles? I was debating on putting these in but if you are giving them away I will take them :). I will let you know if I think of anything else :D.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Iggy- Sorry, I don't have them anymore. I threw them in with the OTIS sence they share wiring. Let me know if you think of anything else
-Taaf-

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Nah don't need the hood. Thanks

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
94 concorde-I was just naming door sensors as an example of small parts. The car did have the factory alarm, so if there are alarm door sensors with that, then I probably have them. Just let me know what to look for, and I can pull them
-Taaf-

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
They are up inside the front doors hooked to the back of the door handle and clip in a pigtail at the bottom of the door. They are easy to break the clips inside when you pull them off. The one I got for my drivers door works but I glued mine on. I really don't need one but if the car is going to be junked with those still on there let me know.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
hey once I think about it the driver's door sensor (detects when the door opens) is not working right. Could use that :)

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
94-I'll take a look and see if I can pull them, if so, they're yours

iggy-It's yours. Prolly be 2.00 shipped. If you buy something else, i'll throw it in for free(all you are paying for anyways is shipping and packing)

rpgoodkin- Yes, folding mirrors. Only passenger side left. It appears to be in good shap. Make an offer on here, or pm me with an offer.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
jaswasup- not that I don't want to sell to you, but shipping and customs are a pain to get it to canada. If you want to go through with it, it's going to runaround 20 to 25 just for shipping, pluss you'll have to pay about 10 bux when it shows up at your door. This doesn't even include the price of parts. If you are still interested, let me know.
-Taaf-

1 - 20 of 30 Posts