DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay...here is the deal. I am and always have and will be totally honest. This is not..I repeat NOT the real deal. It is however as close to an original as possible. I aquired this watch while I was doing a little stint in Kuwait. Here is a picture:

It is silver with gold accents and the hours look like diamond but they are I am sure CZ. The second hand does not do the tick-tick-tick but is rather smooth with a perpetual movement about it. It has the day (monday, tuesday, etc..) as well as the date (1,2,3 etc) You do not have to wind it, as it winds itself with movement. Just give it a shake and call it done.

Pictures:

It does have a few minor scuffs on the silver part on the clasp and around the face. No scuffs or scratches on the face itself. Some of the "gold" is starting to fade but not to noticeable. Keep in mind this is NOT a real rolex. I did not make it (altho' I wish I had the skills to make one like this) If you are interested please send me a reasonable offer with shipping and insurance included.

"I'll give ya $2.00 shipped" is not a reasonable offer either.
"why are you selling it?" I dont wear watches that much anymore and its not what I really like.
"how much did you pay for it?" Too much...what ever a reasonable price will be on here, I will definatley be taking a loss on it. If you want more pics, PM me and I will try to get better ones for you.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Five Dolla, five dolla! :D :fun_08:

(sorry, it was too temping)

·
Registered
884 Posts
lol I sold one of mine for $100 to my brothers friend who just had to have it. when i went through Kuwait i picked up 3 for a really resonable price.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
platnumedition98 said:
lol I sold one of mine for $100 to my brothers friend who just had to have it. when i went through Kuwait i picked up 3 for a really resonable price.
"ah come come my very special american friend...you want rolex I sell you some"
Thats what I heard from every vendor there. Alot of the ones I did look at said "relex" instead of rolex...the crowns had 4 points rather that 5...the second hand ticked rather than swept...this particular one is about as close to the real deal as it got. I bought it as a set...one for me and my wife. To be honest I spent $350 for the set. Yeah...I got ripped off, but again...it is as close to the real ones as possible. Like I said...My loss :hang: your gain.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Wow, guess I got lucky.

I bought a fake Rolex in the Philippines. An EXACT perfect match. My wife(who is a local) talked the vendor down and I ended up paying $18 U.S.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts