DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for an alternator for my 2000 300m. Preferably the factory one or equal quality.

The one in my current car has a failing bearing and is loud. (Cheap aftermarket crap)

Thanks guys

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
Order a Denso from Rock Auto. It's what came OEM.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
There's a reman genuine Mopar on there for $219.79 + Core.

Do a search under that part number and see who else has one. Take the "R" off the front for Reman if you're looking for new. Won't find one cheap though. At least not like the $79.99 auto parts stores that suck ballz.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
Find one yet?

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
I believe I have a new OEM one in storage. I'd have to look for it. It's new and not reman/rebuilt. Won't be cheap. Probably paid over $150 for it awhile back. I need to look that up. Let me know if you're interested at that price...otherwise I won't bother searching my storage unit for it. It would be for a 1998-2001 3.2/3.5.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I believe I have a new OEM one in storage. I'd have to look for it. It's new and not reman/rebuilt. Won't be cheap. Probably paid over $150 for it awhile back. I need to look that up. Let me know if you're interested at that price...otherwise I won't bother searching my storage unit for it. It would be for a 1998-2001 3.2/3.5.
For sure. Let me know man!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am going to check some local salvage yards first.
If i have no luck there I'll message you back man.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
I won't bother looking for it then.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
Just to tempt you.....heh

Brand new...not Refurb or Reman. No longer available from Chrysler as New or Reman!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
Can't respond to your PM because your Inbox is Full ! Empty it.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,529 Posts
If you buy a subscription...you get a lot more space for Messages.It's cheap and supports the site.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts