DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know where to find the factory amp in the 99 treps? i heard they are by the passenger side kick panel but i cant seem to find it..... :help:

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
well, no matter what it will indeed be located on the passenger side

rep headed your way...
and i see you work at Stylin Concepts... one of my favorite sites for truck accessories, i had my dream Ram all planned out with stuff from you guys, then I of course got an Intrepid instead because my parents wouldnt let me buy a truck and here I am...

·
Woober Goobers!
50,305 Posts
Hate to dispute that, but the 360w(Infinity II) amp was only found in the 300m and it's in the trunk. Intrepids only got a base(no amp), midline(120w amp) or Infinity I(240w amp). Both the 120/240w amps are under the plastic cover in the passengers side kick panel which is part way under the dash. Check out page 8A-4 of the 2002 FSM if you've downloaded it for a drawing of the location.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
sorry for that small bit of misinfo (edited out now) i forgot that the 360 was an M only option... thanks for clearing it up Ronbo.. :biggthump

·
Registered
376 Posts
I had the Infinity I and the amp was up high behind the passenger kick panel. Pull off the panel and look up. You should see it with the connector end pointed down. Unbolt the bottom and it will just slide down out of the clip on top.

·
Registered
734 Posts
i have an infinity amp off a 96 g cherokee, don't know if its the same.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,305 Posts
How about this? Your amp will be Fig. 1.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:banana: FOUND IT!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts