DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright!! just got my new factory Bra for my trep today! she looks preeeeeetty! check these pics. only paid $40 with shipping! woot! woot!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
noooo, kijiji!! lol

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Was it brand new factory or new repro. Looks real nice, let us know where you got it.
yes its brand new, and I already posted I found it on kijiji, but not here in montreal.

pascal>>dont look in montreal look all over canada...good luck!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey did the letter E look funny on your bra P/P? cuzz it looks wierd in my pic! LOL

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you gota look province by province and city bt city! verry looong

·
Registered
708 Posts
Yeah ! You're right. But my girlfriend just remind me that we don't have so much money to spend on my car for now. I got to buy some winter tires and rims ( Thank you be_man !!!! ) and we planning to buy a new house. So ...... mods ..... later ! :crying:

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
now if I could be lucky and find some nice cheap charger rims here in montreal! lol

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
those bras are a pos. Not the way it looks, it just scratches up ur hood where the straps go and keeps the dirt, water etc under the bra. I had mine on for around 6 months and didnt like it. I still have the little marks on my hood.

Im surprised some of the other people who dont use them havent chimed in.

Im gonna just get it wrapped in 3m film one of these days. That film has issues with paint fade but a bra has that too.

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,831 Posts
Where does one find information to buy this factory bra?

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Where does one find information to buy this factory bra?
you have to look all over kijiji or craigslist...

P/P> hey I find the bra doesn't fit as well as the "LeBra" brand....there is 2 clips im not sure where they go! hope I put em in the right place!

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
those bras are a pos. Not the way it looks, it just scratches up ur hood where the straps go and keeps the dirt, water etc under the bra. I had mine on for around 6 months and didnt like it. I still have the little marks on my hood.

Im surprised some of the other people who dont use them havent chimed in.

Im gonna just get it wrapped in 3m film one of these days. That film has issues with paint fade but a bra has that too.
That's because they're not made to use CONSTANTLY. I just put mine on when I'm taking a highway trip. DEFINETELY don't use in the rain (and if you do, take it off right afterwards).

1 - 20 of 23 Posts