DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys... i've finally gotten a way of distributing the factory service manuals...
I'm currently working on transferring the files into PDF files (which you can search through)
i've got a few done
are there any requests for sections to be done first? i've got all dodge/chrylser/jeeps from 82-02

also.... is there a way for me to post them on this site? i have my own webspace which i will use for now, but once i get this going, it'll be a whole bunch of pdfs

the first is this http://www.ripclan.net/manual/learn.pdf
they come out very well

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do you want me to change the info in my registration so that it shows up as blah blah article, for Dodgeintrepid.net

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
hey guys, i've got the second one done... until randy figures out what he wants to do with them, i've put them into zip files and onto my webserver...

http://www.ripclan.net/manual/97trepfsm.zip
http://www.ripclan.net/manual/93trepfsm.zip (meangreen here you go)
http://www.ripclan.net/manual/94trepfsm.zip hypnos, you asked, and you shall receive

also, these do not include the TSBs... there are hundreds of these, and it takes a while to do the average of 100 chapters of the fsm... around 300 tsbs would take forever, and for each year, that's a lot, so give me some time.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Check out my how to. I put it up already.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey, did you get the manual like that? i got the mitchell version, which mechanics use... and unfortunately the version of the reader i got with it sucks...

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
That is how I first got the manual. I won the bid off for the cd off of Ebay.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i did something similar, got it on ebay, but mine definitely was not that high quality... however it does have other models... i've got every chrysler model from 82-02, dodge, chrysler, jeep, eagle, plymouth
so i guess it's a trade off

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
intrepitor said:
Would that collection include a FSM for the 1994 full size dodge vans?
If you have any questions, I MIGHT know the answer. I worked at Pillette Road Truck Assembly Plant (P.R.T.A.P.) for a couple years. (That's where the big vans were built).

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
I refered to the 2002 FSM for my '00 engine swap.
The '00 manual would find a home in my files..

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hey guys, i'm getting a bunch of requests and i'm working as fast as i can, however, i have very little time since i had a power surge run through my office at work and my APC battery backups failed and i lost about 3 grand in computer equipment to it. so give me a few days, sorry guys.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Take your time. It's happenned to all of us. My favourite was the surge that ****ed up my motherboard (probably processor as well), 20GB HD, part of the RAM, both CD-Rom's (including the re-writer), the disk drive, the power source, and some of my cards.

But look on the bright side, work (hopefully) will be paying for a new system (I had to pay for all of mine, but I'm happy I got new stuff)

·
Registered
638 Posts
$3K?! :mg: That's gotta hurt. Doesn't APC offer insurance on items connected to some of their better products? They might be willing to replace some of the damaged components.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
eaglevision4me said:
$3K?! :mg: That's gotta hurt. Doesn't APC offer insurance on items connected to some of their better products? They might be willing to replace some of the damaged components.
You'd probably have to prove that their product failed, and that it ruined that much worth of stuff.

BTW, YB and Otto got their jobs back, we're not boycotting DC anymore, in fact, we're looking forward to the LX's (well most of us). Out of respect for DCX's wise decision to re-hire two excellent employees, could you change the Avatar? (Unless you still have an issue with DCX, then simply change the Avatar by removing YB's and Otto's names)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts