DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yea , sorry , ive been away from my DI.net fam for so long. had some internet problems. long story short. ive done alot to my baby. (yea i did NOt sell her , i just droped about $800 alone in parts) shes running like a ****ing champ and i couldnt be any happier. Long story short , i was at work and when i finished and cam back to my shop to drop off my work van , i walked to my car , found out someone poped my pass. window out of place and got in , the bastard stole my 7" dash mounted clarion TV (was tucked away in my center console) also took some Cd's , my $30 knife , a nextel phone that i wasnt using. they left my 400w power inverter and radio tho... go figure.... they also tryed to get into my glove box to pop my truck but im soooo happy that about 3 weeks ago the lever to the glove box broke and that i have to open it with a flat head screw driver... it prevented them from taking my 15" and amp in my trunk... i just got an alarm installed right after work. plan to get rid of my trunk lock and i also plan to relocate my trunk release button the in car to somewhere else (open to ideas) i guess it happens to all of us..... what a great welcome back huh ? lol hopefully the first and last.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
It's not faggitz it is *******

Use speil cheque all ways.

·
Registered
537 Posts
i would move the trunk release to like somewhere hidden inder the dash and maybe change the button so its not obvious its for the trunk.

·
Registered
19,643 Posts
Seems like thieves have a thing for white Intrepids lately. Sorry to hear that man. I have a "burglarized Intrepid" story also. Check it out HERE

I can't stand a thief! (especially gay ones!) LOL

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
and what if my battery dies and i need to get in my trunk for jumper cables lmao.... but then i guess the button wont work either if it was dead lol. if i remove the trunk lock ( due to my key breaking and being stuck in there... which means u can use the tip of a dime or flat head to open it up) if i totaly get rid of the trunk lock , anyone have ideas on how id get in my trunk if my battery dies....? or anyone know how i can get my key out for that matter lol

·
Registered
711 Posts
...oooor hide an extra key somewhere under the car, for the trunk?
OR! get rid of the whole trunk lock, and add some kind of super cool remote button thingy that opens ur trunk for u, connected by its own battery, oh man that would be so cool...

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hat Trick | Mafioso said:
...oooor hide an extra key somewhere under the car, for the trunk?
OR! get rid of the whole trunk lock, and add some kind of super cool remote button thingy that opens ur trunk for u, connected by its own battery, oh man that would be so cool...

(cough cough)......

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.