DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel a chill in the air, that means its about time for us to cobble together a meet! Since I'm the only one who showed up to the last one, I'm hesitant to try setting anything up on my side of the state. If you guys know of a good spot over there then I'll try to be there. Now that my car is up and running it should be a little easier to make an appearance. Should we just make this simple and meet at the chrysler museum again? Its up to you guys really, I just wanted to see if anyone wanted to get together this year.

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
I know you just posted this and by no means am I trying to take the meet away from Michigan but why not come down to Busse Woods near Chicago and come to our meet? Its about 3 hours and 33 minutes. I'm driving right at 4 to go. After looking at mapquest looks like a pretty good road alot of curves but nothing bad. This will give you a chance to meet us. Coming from Detroit would be about 5 hours which is a long drive but a great chance to meet us :) I believe Spook R/T drove 5 hours.

***I will edit this post if you want me to***

1 - 2 of 2 Posts