DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cleaned it up and shot some pics before she gets winterized!

sitting at about 144 000 kilometers or 89 thousand miles.

now its sitting parked with a blown brake line waiting for my mechanic buddy to fix it this weekend, i miss it already!! o well , chrysler mechanic professional work replaceing the brake lines for the rear brakes for 100 bucks , ill gladly wait for that deal. at least my dad tells me to be patient !! hahaa

the headlights have to be restored again, i think they are yellowing again ..DOH

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no they didnt they came with the factory gold alloys , BUT, the rims were given to me from my girlfriends father, he had them in his basement off a 300 that he wrecked like 4 years ago, so he sold them to me , he cleaned out his basement and i made my car look better , couldnt go wrong, he did make me buy them, BUT the whole set, which came balacned , tires installed and rims , etc , he charged me 50 bucks, sooo yea.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no double money, i plan on taking this baby to its grave, should last me a good few years, and the rims are just gonna set the car off every summer :biggrin:

and yea the rims look factory, i was looking for a clean factory look but with a kinda in your face rim, plus i couldnt beat the deal

thanks for the comments on the condition. my nieghbour was gonna crush it, but i saved it , new battery , tune up and 1 balljoint and she is a great car again !!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
not to bad, i think i have 1 bad tire as i get a wobble at 60 kph and i have already tried balancing the tires twice, sooo when the replacment tires are due, i think that will cure it , but overall with the 17's , the car doesnt ride to bad!! no rubbing or anything, a little stiff but thats due to the 40 psi in the tires :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts