DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it was funny when both my parents bought 2000 Intrepids, but then my brother drives home in a 2001 gold Intrepid SE. That's 4 LHs in the driveway.

3 2nd gen Intrepids, green, blue, gold
1 1st gen Concorde, white, faster than the 3 above.

I'll get some pics of all of them together after x-mas when my mom unwraps her new 4.3 megapixel camera. Merry Christmas.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
thats not too shabby, ,must look cool driving by your place.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Originally posted by blkbute:
thats not too shabby, ,must look cool driving by your place.
I think it would look sweet if we had a meet that like 50 of the DI.net members could go too. That'd look cool seeing that many 'Treps sitting side by side.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
hmm, there is a parking lot where trucks carrying cars sit, it has something to do with when they get shipped, there is normaly 30-50 trucks in there at a time, Ive seen like 10 trucks in a row all with LH cars on them, it looked kinda sweet, wish I had a camara,

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here it is, its a little big. Hope you enjoy it.

Family of LHs

·
Banned
439 Posts
my family has 3 intrepids...... my 93 indy red, my dad's 97 platinum, my mom's 99 slate......i'll get some pics up soon of all 3 together.....can i be an honorary member too??? ;)

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
brun064& gary680 -thanks to your families for buying that many of our cars .Actually thanks to all of you guys and girls. if it wasn't for you all who knows were I would be :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts