DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't heard you guys talk much about our fantasy league lately. I see 2nd thru 4th is pretty close. What does the winner get again by the way? :D Just wondering not saying I'm going to win it all, plenty of races left for sure.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
the winner gets nothing. just the satisfaction of beating everyone else.yea its close and the guy in first didnt even put in for the daytona 500, netheir did i though.Damn it i would been closer to the lead to if i had.and i thinked p3 jsut gave up on the league after about the first 10 minutes.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if i recall the winner of our group was going to win something. I remember something of whoever started it said their parents were donating a shirt and hat or something. Yeah if you hadn't missed the 500 you would be in the top 4 or so of our group now.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I tried to find where I posted the prizes but I can't find it yet. 1st place gets a 1:24 scale die cast and T-shirt. 2nd place gets a hat.....and I'm not eligible to win any prizes but I can still try to whoop y'all!!!!:D

·
Registered
427 Posts
It's allright, especially when you have Michael Waltrip and Little E. I'd never bet against DEI at Daytona. BTW, July 27 Marlin, M. Waltrip, Schrader and Park are coming to do an exhibition race at Ona Speedway in Ona West Virginia which is only 5 min from my house. Of course I have to work at a dirt track 1-1/2 hours away so I probably won't get to see them. If anyone is interested in going, let me know and I'll get directions for you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts