DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a certain familiar tingle in the air. Spring is 'round the corner and that can only mean one thing.....Racing! Another FREE season of Fantasy NASCAR racing is about to take the track and you don't want to miss it. Check out the info and then head on over and get signed up:

There are 2 prerequisites to joining this league.

1. Please, try to use your DI.net "handle", or some variation thereof.

2. You have to PLAY. Not one week, not half a season, but the whole season. If you're out of the running by mid-year, that's fine, but at least put your best team forward to keep those in the running interested. Being the spoiler can be fun, and it's no fun playing against someone who's got disabled list players on their active roster!

You really don't need to know anything about NASCAR. Success is more about looking over the stats and remembering to make your picks once a week.

It's FREE. In order to join the group, just go to the game front page http://racing.fantasysports.yahoo.com/ and click on the "Sign Up" button to create a team. After completing registration, or if you already have a team, click the "Create or Join Group" button and follow the path to join an existing private group. Then, when prompted, enter the following information...

Group ID#: 20653
Password: charger

You'll receive confirmation with further details once you have completed the registration process. Good luck and see ya on the track!

·
Registered
109 Posts
ok im signed up!... i cant wait..

·
Registered
109 Posts
im wondering .. could we use this thread to share our picks and stat info?.. we might have a edge on other groups...

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
warrior420 said:
im wondering .. could we use this thread to share our picks and stat info?.. we might have a edge on other groups...

we only play against each other, so yes you can share your picks with me ;)

·
Registered
109 Posts
well whats the point of a group?.. i thought it was a group effort kind of thing...hmmm

Reactions: dabirdzR/T

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It just allows us, as a community, to have fun, rib each other a bit and not worry about thousands of others poking their head in to see whats going on. Besides, I don't have enough prizes for all them. :biglaugh:

·
Registered
113 Posts
I'm in been a while since I did a NASCAR league, but I ownz at fantasy hockey.

·
Registered
109 Posts
IntrepidRanger said:
I'm in......and a new guy, as you can see by the number of posts I have made. This will be a great way to interact with y'all.

I'll have pics and such posted once i become more digital savy.

Sean

IntrepidRanger
i could say the same... hope this will be a good season....

(tossin rep!!!)

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
I'm in... not sure what to do, but hey if it passes the time... :D

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
I'm in again. A lack of a computer for a couple of months there saved some of you guys from a major ass whoppin last year!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
haha :loser:

j/k j/k

·
Registered
109 Posts
NNNOOO!!!!!!... that was total massacre!!... that race sucked!!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts