DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I signed up to do fantasy racing at yahoo. Do you guys wanna start a private group on yahoo for the members of this site? I thought it would be cool if a few of us did it. There is only a few days left to register. :D :D

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
That's cool. I think I am gonna go register now. :) BTW, what did you think about the Qualifying runs? Kinda sucks that the best Dodge only starts 5th. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually, only the first 2 positions are set in stone right now. On Thursday, they will run the twin 125's so we could still get a better starting position for the 500. Did you wanna set up the team name and password at yahoo? I'm gonna be out for a day or two and I may not be near a computer.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Originally posted by bigdaddy:
Did you wanna set up the team name and password at yahoo? I'm gonna be out for a day or two and I may not be near a computer.
You mean like a joint team? Sure, if I can still do that, I just got done making my own. :)

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well my trip got cancelled so I am in the office today. If you go here, and enter 16267 as the group ID number and "Intrepid" (w/o quotes) as the password, we will not only compete against everyone but I believe we will have our own "friendly competition".

[ February 13, 2002: Message edited by: bigdaddy ]

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Joined succesfully. I hope some of the other DI.net members join. :) BTW, it's good to see that you do nice productive work at the office. ;) :D

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's a rough life :D Actually, I haven't had a project since the holidays. I mean it's cool coming in and reading email and talking to you guys, but I would rather be doing some work. BTW, since you're a moderator now, can you put an announcement on the opening page announcing the Fantasy League. Maybe a few more might hop on board. ;)

[ February 12, 2002: Message edited by: bigdaddy ]

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I gotta warn ya, I've never done anything related to the operation of a message board but I could give it a try. I'm not a NASCAR expert but I am a fan. You can email me any details or whatever. :) :eek: :D

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
GO MARLIN!

Under caution, Marlin in 2nd with like 13 laps to go. :D

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Oh yeah...........on the up side at least we can mark up a win for team Dodge. Ward Burton takes that win.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts