DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I havent really posted anything in the past couple of months cuz i have been pressed for time, but now i just wish to say thank you to all the members, moderators, and randy for all the time spent setting up and keeping this site as it is. Almost everytime i needed advice on a car problem it was as easy as just asking, so thanks everyone for all the help. I am only leaving because technically i no longer own an intrepid. I went over to the darkside of american auto and bought a black 94 firebird 5-speed-what can anyone tell me about this car? goods? bads? and maybe a link to where i can find the stereo wiring diagram. Again thanks for everything and ill be checking back from time to time to maybe ask a question or give some advice. Take car and maybe ill see u on the road :cool:

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
ill bet a good 1/4 of the members here dont own intrepids anymore. I could prolly name 5 or 6 off hand.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
I want some of the members who OWN Intrepids to go away :D

I would say that 90% of the members DO own Intrepids still.

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
Yea, what they said, you don't have to leave just because you don't have an LH anymore. I stayed, and look at where I am today! Well, uhh, bad example, but come on man, stay!

·
Banned
4,553 Posts
Yeah! Stay! I still hang out in the Thunderbird world even though I sold all my Birds....

Sorry about the move to the "Darkside", but we'll still let ya visit! LOL!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol not like i dont intend to visit anymore, im sure the firebird will have some probs i can run by the di experts (heh)...But while on the subject, does anyone know the 0-60 or quarter mile times for a firebird v6? like i said its the '94 v6 meaning 3.4 liter 160 horses...the guy i bought it from put in a flowmaster 40 series with dual exhaust plus a K&N cold air intake and alloy racing wheels with, i cant remeber the model, but low profile kumho tires (all the things i wanted to do to my trep but i didnt have the money at the time) so i would guess it has somewhere around 175 horses at the crank, but paired with a 5 speed i am guessing it is fairly quick...it is faster then my 3.3, but thats not saying a lot--so if anyone knows the times id be curious to know

and also my intrepid is not sold yet, but having a few new probs. It is hesistating when i give it a little bit of gas and stalling at low speeds-i imagine a tune up is a good idea, but any DIY things i can do to save the money? change the plugs? air filter? fuel filter? what do u think? Thanks again guys

1 - 11 of 11 Posts