DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys after owning my 02 intrepid since it rolled off the line it has now come to an end. I have had a blast on here, met lots of good people and had a lot of fun modding the car and going on scrapyard trips and meets. During the storm from the hurricane a tree ended it all. Crushing the car almost flat. Like a champ it was it still started right up and i actually managed to drive it out of the parking spot and behind the tow truck. It was a sad good by to one hell of a good car. The only good thing is that no one was inside when it happened.

Thanks to everyone who helped me make my car such a beautiful and pleasant vehicle to own. Hope to see some of you on another board.

Mitch

·
Premium Member
3,261 Posts
Grab the engine!

·
Registered
738 Posts
.... Man X2, words cannot express seeing or even thinking about going through that.

On the flip side of the coin, don't be such a quitter! Lot's of immaculant Trep's out there with blown 2.7's that you can throw all your goodies into with a day or two in your garage. If I lived close by, I would come lend a hand.

·
1st Gen FTW - It's AutoMedic!
15,449 Posts
Holy Scrap man. Sorry to hear!
There, fixed that for ya.

WOW - beautiful car... I really hope you had a chance to grab some stuff - if not, go, no, RUN back to the yard that got her and scab as much as you can... yes, I agree, there are lots of good bodies out there to put your car into - sucks she went this way, but yes, glad no one was hurt.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Good thing you weren't in The car and you are safe!

Good luck on your next vehicle whatever you decide to purchase, it's hard to go wrong with anything made these days, same metals and plastic just paying for a badge that you want

Also on a side note, after this I want to put a freakin roll cage in my car, I always thought the roof sounded a bit "weak" in the rain... Definitively do not want to cross paths with a moose or a deer....

And I could use a newer engine/trans :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts