DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I know there is alot of videos out there and some people have there own fast rides! I was just surfing the youtube the other day and I came across this Geo metro that does 9s in the 1/4! A ram that does 10s and a minivan that is suppose to be the fastest in the world!!

If you have any videos that show whatever car as long as it is quick postem up!! I'm hoping to see vids of rides car or truck gas/diesel/hybrid that I have not seen before as well as others can look at these quick rides too!! I'd like to keep this thread to a 1-4 videos per post to possibly allow comments here an there, but members can post in this thread as much as they want.

Chk my third post.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
wow in the video of the T-Bird, I thought it would be faster...those are fast! mind you the body is heavy but with a nice SC and CAI and with the 4.8 AND dual exaust that should be under 10sec

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wow in the video of the T-Bird, I thought it would be faster...those are fast! mind you the body is heavy but with a nice SC and CAI and with the 4.8 AND dual exaust that should be under 10sec
You would think but believe me he is doing alot of mods that noone else has gone quite in depth with and he is the fastest on the t-bird site that I know of right now. You should see the engine bay his other name he gets sometimes could def. be called a "plumber"!! lol

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The Thunderbird SC had the 3.8 v6, it was just supercharged and they're really not that fast stock. Stock hp is something like 220.
I know I have one! Stock they have been said to do around 140mph. As far as 1/4 goes I know its nothing to brag about. Tho this one above is quite fast in the 1/4!! They do have around 300ft lbs. of torque around 2500 rpms.

·
Registered
242 Posts
A geo metro, yea right. Not with RWD.(i know, its been mod'd) I once rolled a Geo Metro, another time I ended up ripping the whole front clip off, and another time I ended up warping the head and had to have it replaced. Had alot of fun in that car.

·
Registered
56 Posts
The turbo mini van is a well known sleeper. There was a guy from Wisconsin I think who used to be the guru of the minivan until he passed in the late 90's.

You could get a minivan turbo with a 5 speed factory.... and al the GLHS parts bolted right up in many cases. The beauty of the K car chassis.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The turbo mini van is a well known sleeper. There was a guy from Wisconsin I think who used to be the guru of the minivan until he passed in the late 90's.

You could get a minivan turbo with a 5 speed factory.... and al the GLHS parts bolted right up in many cases. The beauty of the K car chassis.
Yea I know man that was awesome when I read that you could get a minivan ordered that way! The GLHS are soo cool too! GLH "Go's like hell".

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 20 of 20 Posts