DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im probably the only guy on here that can put up father and son, 300m and R/T, pics so I figured you guys would want to see them.

The M is a 2002 300M with Infinity, Sunroof, and Full Spare. My mom didnt care for the luxury package so no EVIC console or wooden steering wheel... but thats ok. Its my running joke that I will have a better console that he has.

Car still is a sweet ride though, im quite jealous. Otto did a fine job building it.

Now I just have to talk my dad into racing me one day. ;)

Enjoy. :D

[ January 15, 2002: Message edited by: DjPiLL ]

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Nice! Cool, when he isn't looking, take the rims! ;)

We still have to get together man. I'll give you a yell during the week.

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Eh... i wouldn't say all. I think my parents have owned two silver cars in their time. But they also owned two red ones, two blue ones, a tan car, and a real dark grey car.

This is my first silver car, my last car was black.

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anthony:

Yeah we definitely need to get together. 1st to help me get my console in. And 2nd maybe hit a bar or something. Bring the lady with ya and tell her to bring some friends for me. ;)

Do you have a few hours free this weekend during the day? Its a long weekend and I dont have much going on Saturday, Sunday, or Monday afternoon.

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Defintely one day this weekend I will keep open.

If you want, a bunch of us are getting together on Saturday night in Farmingdale to go see Another Engine at the Downtown. (All my friends are IT people so you'd fit right in)

It's also doubling as my graduation party. Thursday is my last day of school! Yippee! You wanna come? We will probably be getting there around 9-10-ish?? Lemme know.

I might be able to come out that way on Sunday. Saturday during the day I'm booked up with my girlfriend.

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Actually ****.. this Saturday I gotta DJ an engagement party in the evening. Dammit.

Sunday can still work though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts