DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is your favorite (or favorite Intrepid) that is in the Nascar? My favorite is Jamie McMurray. Probably because he's young and has potential of being a GREAT Nascar driver.

·
980 Posts
Most all the Dodge drivers, although I am not that fond of Rusty or Mike Wallace. Sentimental favorites Sterling Marlin and Bill Elliott and Kyle Petty and Kenny Shrader, new ones Jamie Mc Murray and Casey Mears, Favorite driver Ricky Rudd as we have had some good times with him, gotten in garage and transporter several times with his and his wifes help.

·
Registered
182 Posts
:D AWSOME Bill and Sterling Marlin. Anyone old enough here to remember COO COO Marlin?? ;) I used to love to watch him running around the track way back when. :blush: Yes, I AM that old.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Anyone who can carry a name like COO COO and race cars has to be admired.
I always liked Richard Petty, ESPECIALLY as a MOPAR DRIVER. I Think that DW (Daryl Waltrip) is the best , all around great guy of NASCAR. He is one of the best Ambassadors of NASCAR and I don't know ANYONE who does not like him. I know the survey was for Favorite Dodge Drivers, BUT, I wanted to add this. Thanks.

·
Registered
638 Posts
The Silver bullet! 4th baby!

PHIL

·
Registered
47 Posts
You're not the only OLD one here, I remember Coo Coo! After he "retired", I started to root for his unknown son, Sterling. After Sterling retires, I'll probably keep my enthusiasm going for the Marlin family. Sterling's son, Steadman, shows a bit of promise. Unfortunately, he is sharing a ride with Jimmy Vasser in BUSCH and won't get his first start this year until Las Vegas.

Go Silver Bullet!!

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
I like Ryan Newman myself...

too bad I wasn't able to hook up with the NASCAR part of this team, but IRL is close enuff...heading to Homestead next weekend, managed an invite from the team manager and got hot pit passes and all kind of other goodies comin...Chip Ganassi's IRL team, Team Target.

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I wonder..... once the Intrepid goes away, will Dodge still race with the Intrepid?

·
Registered
962 Posts
I like Ward Burton, when you get Dodge and Cat together, you can't go wrong!! As to whether or not they will continue to run the Intrepid after production ceases....I thought NASCAR cars had to be based on current production models with a certain number of cars produced. I vote for a Viper GTS platform, who's with me?

·
Registered
456 Posts
It is based on current models for sale. Remember when Chevy went from Monte Carlo to Lumina and then finally back to Monte Carlo? Monte Carlos went away for awhile in the 90s.

I've been a Rusty fan for a long time and I'm glad he's in a Dodge now.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
The King R. Petty. my all time favorite diver. Now number 40 Sterling.

·
Registered
884 Posts
i like a variety of drivers. first, my favorite is the man Sterling and then it's Bill, but i like Ricky Rudd too.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hmmm I like that NeWman guy in the 12 car

or the Serious Dog car and once the intrepid is pulled (NOOO)

maybe the Pacifica with Diane as co pilot (NOOOOO)

or the new 300c ( mercedes styling clone) ......

with Celine as co pilot or (NOOOOOOOO)))

maybe a beat up 1953 Mercedes
with Colonel Klink as commandant (AAAAAAA)

if you gotta ask about that above then I don't want to hear..

I bet It'll be the AIRFLITE

1 - 20 of 36 Posts