DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I just got back from Party store.. At The last light before I got home was I, waiting, waiting for the RED to turn GREEN..

I notice a KIA, a KIA Sportage to the right of me driven by some kids... (Nuff of this story telling style) :) Anyway, I dont know what these kids where thinking, but they put the KIA in neutral and dipped the gas pedal a bit while looking at me (People must see RED when they see a red car if ya get my drift)..

Anyway, lights turn green and I hear his passenger shout "Go, go, go!" to the kid driving, OMG I was barely even touching the gas and this poor KIA was been thrapped! :) Then I done the Queens wave :) And just slammed mine... the K&N gave it a nice sound when I done this... Obviously it was a Very easy kill, what where these kids thinking? Oh, they done the Ricer fly-by to. :)

Why do these people try? If I meet an R/T
at the light I wont even bother racing it because I am gonna loose.... people must
like humiliation I guess! :)

GO KIA!!!! Ugly looking pieces of crap..

[ August 31, 2001: Message edited by: Si ]

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
Good one. :)

I've driven those Crapage's. God...my 1986 Hyundai Excel with 64hp was a hell of a lot faster than that thing.

On the other hand, I've also driven the Optima. That thing is pretty nice, pretty much like an Intrepid content wise, with a sweet little 180hp 2.7L V6. In a car as light as it is and with Hyundai/Kia's Sportronic (developed by Porsche) trans, that car is quite a little screamer.

Ok, enough babbling.

·
Registered
63 Posts
the same thing happened to me, one day after school last yr. i was dropping of my friend and this little ricer type geo metro beside me revs up the engine. I started laughing in his face i even told him i'll give him a head start if he wanted to race. so he took me up, i gave him a head start like 5 car lengths his engine sounded like if it was going to break down, i just floored it and in secs i was in front of him by 5 car lengths. and the same like all ricer they do the little fly by. by the way good kill like always SI :D

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
hey man, don't generalize. i used to be like that except i couldn't take out anyone in my 81 c-10 pickup. by the time i was on the insurance for the trep and the ram i had outgrown my fascination with looking for trouble, at least race-wise.

i prefer to get my kicks in the air.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
AAAahh its nice to see that everyone agree`s with me about KIA`s! :) 97 Sport PLat, I am nigh 30 years old and I dont think I`ll grow out of it, I used to race Crotch Rockets when I was a kid on the track, so I think
that has stained me! :)

Warlord, psychic biatch! :) It was Chicago! :)

Miami R/T, a Geo metro, ok, ok, so the driver got into LHSer`s crack stash! :)

LHSer, KIA may have some good models, but man, with a name like KIA which reminds me
of a french tampon, how can I take such a
car seriously?!?!: )

Intrepidatious , Arnt the people that buy
the Chia pets just the same people that by
the K-K-KIA carz? Sad ... v.sad :)

·
Registered
349 Posts
Did you know that hundai/kia is associated with daimler-chrysler much like mitsubishi is associated with DC? Although thank god DC doesn't use hundai's cars for the stratus and the old avenger.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts